Brocade ADX Series
Robust, cost-effective application delivery switches for your agile datacenter
Cloud computing technologies have transformed how organizations design and operate their data centers. More than ever, they must find a cost-effective means to scale capacity to support business growth, maximize infrastructure utilization, and increase operational efficiency and business agility.
This requires a resilient and adaptable network that can facilitate the rollout of new services or applications in real time. The underlying infrastructure must be able to consolidate network resources into shared, reusable assets, allowing administrators to more efficiently distribute workloads and manage peak traffic while adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Moreover, it must allow organizations to streamline data center operations and automate workloads within their virtual and physical infrastructures, to help ensure predictable and reliable service delivery.
Purpose-built on a scalable, distributed architecture, Brocade ADX application delivery solutions provide the flexibility and scale to meet the demands of service-driven data centers. Whether an organization requires dedicated hardware, hardware-based multitenancy, or a virtual platform, the Brocade ADX Series provides a comprehensive application delivery portfolio that accelerates application performance, increases application availability, and improves application security.
Run your applications efficiently at the speed of business
- Helps reduce TCO and rapidly deploy application delivery services by running the Brocade Virtual ADX Application Delivery Switch on industry-standard x86 servers
- Maximizes consolidation of networking infrastructure with hardware-based virtualization —reducing CapEx and OpEx by up to 75 percent
- Allows on-demand performance and capacity scalability with a pay-as-you-grow licensing model for fixed platforms and fully interchangeable modules for chassis systems
- Simplifies the deployment of new and differentiated revenue streams to increase Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) via the Brocade OpenScript engine
- Secures Web communications through SSL while eliminating the SSL burden from application servers through hardware-accelerated 2048-bit SSL encryption
- Provides reliable protection against many forms of network and application attacks with best-in-class SYN proxy, DDoS protection, and DNS deep packet inspection
- Transitions seamlessly to the growing IPv6-based world through comprehensive IPv6 server load balancing, routing, and gateway services
- Helps reduce operational costs by enabling the automation and orchestration of application delivery with Brocade Application Resource Broker
- Minimizes the investment risk of cloud-optimized network deployments with Brocade Network Subscription
- Enables control of application management and provisioning via rich XML APIs, simplifying integration with third-party or homegrown orchestration and automation tools